unixODBC installation problem

Ruwinda Fernando
hi all !
I download 'unixODBC-2.2.11.tar' from unixODBC.org.I follow the
installation instructions.
After confiuring the package (./configure) I try to compile the
package (make) according to the install.txt.
But it failed.Terminal giving this message.
'make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.'

can anybody help me to sortout this problem ?

thank you.

Re: unixODBC installation problem

Eric Sharkey
> hi all !
> I download 'unixODBC-2.2.11.tar' from unixODBC.org.I follow the
> installation instructions.
> After confiuring the package (./configure) I try to compile the
> package (make) according to the install.txt.
> But it failed.Terminal giving this message.
> 'make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.'
>
> can anybody help me to sortout this problem ?

Usually this means that the configure script failed for some reason.

Was there an error message printed after you ran ./configure?

Eric