unixODBC Text DSN - How do I use it ?

Wade Mealing
Gday,

The methods below are only what I have gathered by reading the
documentation and fudging through the source code, I cant seem to find
much on the correct way to use unixODBC Text DSN.

Ive tried to do some very basic SQL on both  Red Hat Enterprise Linux
3  and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 ( unixODBC-2.2.9-1 ) with the same
result.

Here is what I have done.

mkdir /tmp/odbctest/

# cat /etc/odbc.ini
-------------

[TestDatabase]
Description             = Text
Driver          = Text
Directory               = /tmp/odbctest/
ReadOnly                = No
CaseSensitive           = No
Catalog         = No
ColumnSeperator         = |

# cat /etc/odbcinst.ini
[ODBC]
FileDSNPath             = /tmp/
Trace           = Yes
TraceFile               = /tmp/sql.log
ForceTrace              = Yes
Pooling         = No

[Text]
Description             = ODBC for Text Files
Driver          = /usr/lib/libodbctxt.so
Setup           = /usr/lib/libodbctxtS.so
UsageCount              =
CPTimeout               =
CPReuse         =
FileUsage               = 1

# cat /tmp/odbctest/hello
Test|Database
John|Doe
Joe|Random
Wade|Mealing

isql TestDatabase
SQL> select * from hello
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLPrepare

Doesnt seem to be a permission problem, can anyone tell me what I am
doing wrong ?

Wade Mealing