prbolem with unixodbc

han feng
  I install unixodbc in my computer and oracle dirver for linux!So i can
connect the oralce database using the odbc programme!
  But to my suprise,when the odbc programme end and begin to call the
function return,it crash and the system catch the SIGSEGV singal and the
programme then cause the segment fault
!
I don't know why

Re: prbolem with unixodbc

Luciano Falcão
Hi.

I am looking for an oracle odbc driver for Unix. Where did you got this that
you´re trying to use?
Thanks.