Re: Compiling error.

longint longint
Thanks, worked great. Im just now trying some php code to get
connected to my AS400.
but i get some errors .. i got some .so from IBM (i Series)..

my php output after installed the driver is this:

Warning: odbc_exec(): SQL error: [unixODBC]CWBNL0202 -
cwbodmsg.dllCWBNL0202 - cwbodmsg.dllCWBNL0202 - cwbodmsg.dllSQL0204 -
PREY722 in MARTIN type *FILE not found., SQL state S0002 in
SQLExecDirect in /RAID1/musimundo.com/class_categorias_test/conn.php
on line 20

www:/usr/local/odbc/etc# cat odbc.ini
[iSeries]
Driver = iSeries
Descripcion = iSeries Access ODBC Driver
SYSTEM=192.168.36.8
DBQ=SOMELIB
UID=martin
PWD=martin
Trace               = Yes
TraceFile           = sql.log
www:/usr/local/odbc/etc# cat odbcinst.ini
[iSeries]
Description = iSeries Access for Linux ODBC Driver
Driver      = /usr/local/odbc/lib/libcwbodbc.so
Setup       = /usr/local/odbc/lib/libcwbodbc.so
Threading   = 2
www:/usr/local/odbc/etc#

i guess error 0202 mention some incompatibily versions...any idea?
could this be posible? Thanks a lot / Esteban

On 5/14/05, Eric Sharkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi, Im trying to add odbc support to my php 4 codes on my Debian 3.1
>
> You can replace lex.l with the one currently in CVS and then it will
> compile.
>
> Eric

Re: Compiling error.

Stephen More
What version of iSeriesAccess are you using ?

What output do you get when you try to connect using isql ?

I can connect with iSeriesAccess-5.2.0-1.8 using isql and php-odbc.

-Steve