Pieces for binary installation

Valerie Griffin
I'm on HP-UX 11.11. I've built the software on my development system. I want
to put a copy on my production system where it will be used by a program I'm
writing now. The production system does not need to access the database
other than through this software. What components do I need?

Re: Pieces for binary installation

Nick Gorham-2
Valerie Griffin wrote:
> I'm on HP-UX 11.11. I've built the software on my development system. I want
> to put a copy on my production system where it will be used by a program I'm
> writing now. The production system does not need to access the database
> other than through this software. What components do I need?

libs:
        libodbc.sl libodbcinst.sl libodbccr.sl

and for testing the bins

        isql odbcinst

If its just a built app you only need the libs.