Oracle ODBC Driver

Luciano Falcão
I am using wxwindows 2.4.2 to build an application, running in Linux, that has to connect to an Oracle Database, using an ODBC driver. Is there any free Oracle ODBC Driver for Linux? I hava searched for it at the Internet, bu I have found only free trials.

Thanks!

Luciano Falcão

Luciano Falcão
Tera Brasil.
2178-2555

Re: Oracle ODBC Driver

Eric Sharkey
> I am using wxwindows 2.4.2 to build an application, running in Linux,
> that has to connect to an Oracle Database, using an ODBC driver. Is
> there any free Oracle ODBC Driver for Linux?

I'm not aware of any.

In general, proprietary non-free databases have proprietary non-free
drivers.

Eric