MySQL properties

Jens Kallup
Hello,

I am new in odbc, but i could compile the package 2.3.2.
Now, the problem is, I can not add new drivers to the list.
e.g.: when I try to use the tool ODBCCreateDataSooureQ4,
I get the error  "could not find setup property for (MySQL) in system
information".
I have install mysql.
what can this be?

great waiting for response
Jens

Re: MySQL properties

Nick Gorham-2
On 16/01/15 22:32, Jens Kallup wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new in odbc, but i could compile the package 2.3.2.
> Now, the problem is, I can not add new drivers to the list.
> e.g.: when I try to use the tool ODBCCreateDataSooureQ4,
> I get the error  "could not find setup property for (MySQL) in system
> information".
> I have install mysql.
> what can this be?
>
> great waiting for response
> Jens

You wont have a setup lib for the driver. I don’t know if there is one.
Just edit the odbc.ini file to add the DSN.