Manual pages for executables

Jan Staněk
Hello,
I have created manual pages for undocumented executables iusql (which is
added to isql man page and linked to it), dltest and odbc_config.

As an attachment, I send the man pages plus the patch to isql.1.

Best regards,
Jan

--
Jan Stanek - Red Hat Associate Developer Engineer - Databases Team

dltest.1 (964 bytes) Download Attachment
iusql.1 (17 bytes) Download Attachment
odbc_config.1 (2K) Download Attachment
unixODBC-isql.1.patch (709 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Manual pages for executables

Nick Gorham-2
On 18/02/14 09:17, Jan Staněk wrote:
Hello,
I have created manual pages for undocumented executables iusql (which is
added to isql man page and linked to it), dltest and odbc_config.

As an attachment, I send the man pages plus the patch to isql.1.

Best regards,
Jan

Thanks, I will add to the other pages.