Just like buses here comes 2.3.4

Nick Gorham-2
An unnoticed (till now) typo in 2.3.3 caused any attempt to load the
cursor lib to fail. So I have updated the current build to contain this
fix and its now 2.3.4. This is the build on the web site and sourceforge
now as current.

Hopefully not to many other mistakes on my part in there. It was too
much of a mistake to wrap in 2.3.4pre and sit on it for a year.

Thanks to Axel for spotting it.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused folk. But if you are
not using the cursor lib, its not going to bite you.