FreeTDS on Linux

tale103108

Anyone have any good resources they can refer me to with regard to getting FreeTDS and unixODBC installed (or built) and running on CentOS 6.x, 64-bit?

When doing some Google searching, I’m finding many somewhat dated links…

Appreciate any help.

Tony

Re: FreeTDS on Linux

Nick Gorham-2
On 01/12/16 16:59, Tony Esposito wrote:
> CentOS 6.x

Well, building unixODBC is just a matter of downloading the source,
unpacking, typing configure, make, make install. As it says in the docs.

They are dated as the instruction haven't changed.

Re: FreeTDS on Linux

tale103108
Thanks Nick.  It's the FreeTDS source that gives me the issues though.  :-(
Tony