A memory leak found

leluck
Hi:
The memory leak can be met when user configures a wrong path of the driver(or a wrong driver name is passed to "SQLDriverConnect"), in which state UnixODBC calls "iconv_open" and forgets to close it.
It happens in "DriverManager/SQLDriverConnect.c", on line 1213.

Re: A memory leak found

Nick Gorham-2
On 21/08/13 04:06, leluck wrote:
Hi:
The memory leak can be met when user configures a wrong path of the driver(or a wrong driver name is passed to "SQLDriverConnect"), in which state UnixODBC calls "iconv_open" and forgets to close it.
It happens in "DriverManager/SQLDriverConnect.c", on line 1213.

I will check that out.

Thanks.

Re: A memory leak found

On 21/08/13 04:06, leluck wrote:
Hi:
The memory leak can be met when user configures a wrong path of the driver(or a wrong driver name is passed to "SQLDriverConnect"), in which state UnixODBC calls "iconv_open" and forgets to close it.
It happens in "DriverManager/SQLDriverConnect.c", on line 1213.

Can you check with 2.3.2pre, I think this is already fixed. if not can you let me have a sample of code that shows the problem.

Thanks.