2.3.3 release ETA?

Kevin Adler
Hi Nick, are there any plans to release 2.3.3? It's been almost 2 years
since 2.3.2 was released and there are quite a few changes piled up
judging by the current ChangeLog in SVN. I want to push Debian (and by
proxy Ubuntu) to update to the latest unixODBC release before Ubuntu 16.04
ships next April, but if 2.3.3 is coming out soon, I'd just wait for that.

Re: 2.3.3 release ETA?

Nick Gorham-2
On 18/08/15 23:33, Kevin Adler wrote:

> Hi Nick, are there any plans to release 2.3.3? It's been almost 2 years
> since 2.3.2 was released and there are quite a few changes piled up
> judging by the current ChangeLog in SVN. I want to push Debian (and by
> proxy Ubuntu) to update to the latest unixODBC release before Ubuntu 16.04
> ships next April, but if 2.3.3 is coming out soon, I'd just wait for that.

Ok, that sounds like a good reason to release 2.3.3, I will see what I
can do this week.

Re: 2.3.3 release ETA?

Nick Gorham-2
On 19/08/15 09:20, Nick Gorham wrote:

> On 18/08/15 23:33, Kevin Adler wrote:
>> Hi Nick, are there any plans to release 2.3.3? It's been almost 2 years
>> since 2.3.2 was released and there are quite a few changes piled up
>> judging by the current ChangeLog in SVN. I want to push Debian (and by
>> proxy Ubuntu) to update to the latest unixODBC release before Ubuntu
>> 16.04
>> ships next April, but if 2.3.3 is coming out soon, I'd just wait for
>> that.

> Ok, that sounds like a good reason to release 2.3.3, I will see what I
> can do this week.

Ok, assuming I have remembered everything, 2.3.3 should now be the
current release on the site and sourceforge.

Any problems, let me know.

Re: 2.3.3 release ETA?

Kevin Adler
>On 19/08/15 09:20, Nick Gorham wrote:
>> On 18/08/15 23:33, Kevin Adler wrote:
>>> Hi Nick, are there any plans to release 2.3.3? It's been almost 2
years

>>> since 2.3.2 was released and there are quite a few changes piled up
>>> judging by the current ChangeLog in SVN. I want to push Debian (and by
>>> proxy Ubuntu) to update to the latest unixODBC release before Ubuntu
>>> 16.04
>>> ships next April, but if 2.3.3 is coming out soon, I'd just wait for
>>> that.

>> Ok, that sounds like a good reason to release 2.3.3, I will see what I
>> can do this week.
>
>Ok, assuming I have remembered everything, 2.3.3 should now be the
>current release on the site and sourceforge.
>
>Any problems, let me know.
>
>--
>Nick

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to get it updated in Debian.